Training and Online Community Manager
Due to our rapid growth, Weee! is looking for a training and online community manager who is responsible for developing Weee!'s training framework, executing training plan effectively to existing and potential users internationally, as well as managing and coordinating online community.
•Design and develop a professional training framework, and execute the training programs on Weee! platform to be user-friendly and intuitive.
•Implement online / mobile learning technical ideas and develop into simple, easy-to-understand content for our group leaders.
•Maintain online group leader community by creating and managing inventive community engagement activities.
•Evaluate the effectiveness of the current and future training programs.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ year training experience preferred.
- Online community engagement and management experience preferred.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate with group leaders and all other teams.
- Strong ability to execute and effectively manage multiple tasks in parallel.
- Good content writing experience and orientation to detail.
- Hands-on and able to acquire new skills fast.
- Hard working, creative thinker and problem solver.
Medical insurance, stock options, free lunch and more